Social Theory & Health
Editor: G. Scambler; P. Higgs; R. Graham; R. Levinson; G. Giarelli
ISSN: 1477-8211 (print version)
ISSN: 1477-822X (electronic version)
Journal no. 41285
- Is discrimination of body size a new form of classism? The Chilean case
- Why philosophy matters?
- Is it time to re-evaluate neurosis? The work of Wilhelm Reich
- Tackling Stigma in Mental Health
- A Sociology Clinic: A Sociology of the People, by the People, for the People?
- Easing of US Trade Embargo, the Cuban Paradox, and Lessons in Health Care: A Natural Experiment
- A Manifesto for Action Nursing
- An Introduction to Social Theory and Health
STH Blog Archive
- My Tweets