Social Theory & Health is committed to building bridges between theory and research. It is now offering an opportunity to bloggers to join this project. The Editors see the blog project as an enabling initiative in an increasingly ‘digital’ environment. The invitation is open to health sociologists, psychologists and economists and to practitioners from medicine, nursing and other allied disciplines. Blog post submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Theory & Health
Editor: G. Scambler; P. Higgs; R. Graham; R. Levinson; G. Giarelli
ISSN: 1477-8211 (print version)
ISSN: 1477-822X (electronic version)
Journal no. 41285
- Losses, Legacies and P/political Working
- Is discrimination of body size a new form of classism? The Chilean case
- Why philosophy matters?
- Is it time to re-evaluate neurosis? The work of Wilhelm Reich
- Tackling Stigma in Mental Health
- A Sociology Clinic: A Sociology of the People, by the People, for the People?
- Easing of US Trade Embargo, the Cuban Paradox, and Lessons in Health Care: A Natural Experiment
- A Manifesto for Action Nursing
- An Introduction to Social Theory and Health
STH Blog Archive
- My Tweets